Photomontage 1: The Garden
Between the first version and this version, quite a bit has changed. I added grasses behind the gence, added a bench along the path, and placed the Pieta statue with perennials in the center as a draw point. By adding these elements, it transformed the place into a space. There is actually something happening here now - things to do, things to see.
Photomontage 2: The Pond
This has been my favorite montage to work on, which makes it hard to change things..BUT I did. I added some lightning in the sky for some flare. I also added some rocks in the middle of the pond with a turtle sitting on them.
Photomontage 3: The Snowy Entrance
This photomontage has been very hard to work with, and has changed the most from version one. By adding the evergreens, benches, and the iced fountain, the entrance becomes more of a design entry way. In version one, all that was in the space was people and a dog. Now, stuff is actually happening in the picture. You can imagine people sitting on the bench looking at the fountain in the summer time. You can see students coming over from the Newman Center (in the background) into the garden through this space.



No comments:
Post a Comment